LAB TESTING & DIAGNOSIS
Have you been told that everything on your bloodwork is normal, but you still don’t feel like yourself?
Lab testing provides the clues we need to help us determine how to best support your health. You may not have something show up that is diagnostic or awful with your labs, but is it optimal? Is this your normal?
Imagine if you mechanic, just started taking things apart in your engine without knowing what the problem was? If they just said, hey let’s try replacing your alternator without any clues or signs that it was the problem?
Lab Testing Options:
- Bloodwork / Serum Testing
- Advanced hormone testing timed with your cycle or to monitor hormone therapy
- Vitamin and mineral testing
- Inflammation markers
- Advanced cardiovascular disease risk markers
- Dutch Urine Steroid Hormone Testing
- Saliva Adrenal Hormone Testing
- Organic Acid Testing (OAT Testing)
- Comprehensive Digestive Stool Analysis
- SIBO Testing